Being a member of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity Inc. is a privilege. To ensure our
membership is holding itself to the highest standards all members, undergraduate and alumni, are expected to maintain and uphold the values within this Code of Conduct.
Failure to comply can result in disciplinary action or termination of membership.
All members shall:
1. First and foremost be upstanding members of society by complying with all rules and regulations set forth by their country, state, city, and university.
2. Abide by the Constitution, Bylaws and policies of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc.
3. Uphold the core values, principles and morals of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc.
4. Seek excellence in all ventures and endeavors by seeking to live a life in accordance with the Sigma Beta Rho Creed.
5. Embody the motto of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc. by respecting and accepting all individuals of different race, ethnicity, background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical ability, or age.
6. Excel in the classroom, maintain the fraternal minimum grade point average and hold themselves and others accountable to maintain academic honesty and integrity.
7. Promote the wellbeing of others and will not physically, mentally, emotionally, physiologically, or sexually abuse another individual.
8. Treat others with dignity and respect and not engage in, permit or tolerate bullying, hazing or other inappropriate behavior.
9. Acknowledge self-discipline by not abusing alcohol or condoning the use of illegal substances.
10. Give back to their community through service, donation of time/goods and civic engagement.
11. Strive to make their chapter successful and respected both by the university and national headquarters.
12. Be responsible for their actions and understand that their behavior is reflective of themselves, peers, and fraternity.
13. Challenge members to abide by this code and encourage and support those who are in pursuit of excellence.